The Status Bar is used to feedback information from the graphics window and display the current editing options. Options are toggled on and off by double clicking on text.
- GRID is displayed when the grid is showing.
- GRIDSNAP is displayed when control points snap to the grid
- OSNAP is displayed when control points snap to geometry. The geometrical entities snapped to by control points is controlled by right clicking on OSNAP.
- 3DEDIT is displayed when editing options to allow control of 2D editing while viewing in 3D is on.
- HIGHLIGHT is displayed when entities are highlighted when the mouse cursor is hovering above. Which entities exhibit this behaviour is controlled by the right click popup menu
- XT-ELASTIC controls the interactive topological transformations of X-Topology Curve geometry